Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo & Conference

Ready or not, these days you may play both teacher AND web designer. From a district website, to a class in Moodle, to a third-party blog or wiki, inspired design legitimizes your site to discerning 21st-century learners. Gain examples, guidance, trends and free graphics, and leave with a web checklist, so your students excel at your URL.

Session Time: Tuesday 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Session Location: Hershey Lodge
Room: Tower Suite 3

Presenter: Laura Mikowychok
Strand(s): Professional Development/Teacher Preparation, Instructional Strategies/Successful Practices
Audience(s): K-8, 9-12, Higher Ed, Technology Director or Coordinator/Instructional Technologist
Level: Introductory

Tags: EL21

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what program did you use to create your slide show?
I learned a lot from your presentation. I, too, would love to know the program you used for your presentation.
Rob and Art, I developed the presentation in Apple's Keynote. The template is a custom design, though their template gallery is fantastic, too.

Have a great time at PETE&C and thanks for coming! LM
Thank you for an informative and useful presentation! I learned a lot that I can share with my teachers.
Hello attendees! Thanks for coming to the presentation this morning. Here is the handout PDF for those who missed it, and have a great day!
Thanks for the resource!! Great presentation today!! My favorite so far!!
Great to hear it, Lisa! Stay in touch as you keep designing, and enjoy the rest of PETE&C!
Hello friends from PETE&C,

I wanted to let you know that I've decided to follow up my presentation with a blog on the subject, which can be found at I'm just getting it going, but I hope to break down my presentation into its useful subjects for educators.

Thanks again for attending the presentation; I hope to see you on the blog and in Hershey next year!

© 2015   Created by Andrew Rucker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service