PETE&C

Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo & Conference

Ready or not, these days you may play both teacher AND web designer. From a district website, to a class in Moodle, to a third-party blog or wiki, inspired design legitimizes your site to discerning 21st-century learners. Gain examples, guidance, trends and free graphics, and leave with a web checklist, so your students excel at your URL.

Session Time: Tuesday 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Session Location: Hershey Lodge
Room: Tower Suite 3

Presenter: Laura Mikowychok
Strand(s): Professional Development/Teacher Preparation, Instructional Strategies/Successful Practices
Audience(s): K-8, 9-12, Higher Ed, Technology Director or Coordinator/Instructional Technologist
Level: Introductory

Tags: EL21

Views: 35

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what program did you use to create your slide show?
I learned a lot from your presentation. I, too, would love to know the program you used for your presentation.
Rob and Art, I developed the presentation in Apple's Keynote. The template is a custom design, though their template gallery is fantastic, too.

Have a great time at PETE&C and thanks for coming! LM
Thank you for an informative and useful presentation! I learned a lot that I can share with my teachers.
Hello attendees! Thanks for coming to the presentation this morning. Here is the handout PDF for those who missed it, and have a great day!
Attachments:
Thanks for the resource!! Great presentation today!! My favorite so far!!
Great to hear it, Lisa! Stay in touch as you keep designing, and enjoy the rest of PETE&C!
Hello friends from PETE&C,

I wanted to let you know that I've decided to follow up my presentation with a blog on the subject, which can be found at http://notadesigner.wordpress.com/. I'm just getting it going, but I hope to break down my presentation into its useful subjects for educators.

Thanks again for attending the presentation; I hope to see you on the blog and in Hershey next year!

Laura

RSS

© 2014   Created by Andrew Rucker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service